Magnifiers are one of the most important assistive devices in LvAids.com products, there are so many kinds of magnifier, Magnifiers bring your world into focus. Handheld, hands-free and lighted magnifiers are popular choices when it comes to visual aids for the blind. Binoculars provide clear distance viewing, desktop electronic magnifiers are great for reading and portable video magnifiers offer on-the-go clarity. We also carry a large selection of magnified lamps and magnification mirrors. Browse our all of magnifier types, aids for blind people, and magnification strengths.
6X magnification monocular
This adjustable focus monocular comes with a soft cleaning cloth and a protective carry case.
- The 6x16 monocular is perfect for far-vision viewing
- Diameter: 2.6mm
- Field of view: 9 degrees
Working distance: 0.3meters to infinite.
- Simply turn the barrel while holding the eyecup to adjust the focus
- Monocular barrel offers a sure-grip finish for faster, easier turning
- Eyecup features a flexible, rubberized bezel for maximum viewing comfort
- Rubberized lens caps to protect the lenses when the monocular is not in use
Recommended Video Magnifier
4.3” high resolution display
a foldable handle available to make it easy for reading and writing;
only three tactile buttons, simple to use;
15 different high contrast color modes to meet different visually impaired users’ needs.
TV out connection to provide additional display for larger magnification.
Continuous magnification helps you find the proper magnification level that suits your needs.
Freeze image feature with capability to magnify and change mode
4 hours working time enables you to do the majority of your daily routine work